Watermelon & Lime Ice Blocks
Is there anything more refreshing than enjoying ice blocks on a hot summers day?
These watermelon & lime ice blocks are perfect for the warmer weather that is fast approaching. We recommend enjoying them outside by the pool
A super simple recipe with little preparation time, but a big reward (if we do say so ourselves).
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1 cup coconut water
- 2 limes (1 thinly sliced and 1 cut into halves and juiced)
- Ice block moulds
How to make:
- Using a blender or juicer, add in the watermelon, coconut water and juice of 1 lime. Blend together.
- Place the sliced lime into the ice block moulds, and then pour in the watermelon coconut mixture
- Freeze overnight and enjoy on a hot summers day!
Recipe by Charlotte @TheNuttyGritty