Burrata, Tomato and Basil Summer Salad
This vibrant burrata, tomato & basil salad recipe couldn’t be any easier! It takes less than 10 minutes and makes for a really impressive side dish for any summer gathering.
Serve alongside any main with a fresh warm ciabatta loaf for scooping & enjoy!
- 1 container of burrata cheese
- A variety of tomatoes – different colour, shape and sizes
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep your tomatoes by washing and cutting into irregular, bite size chunks.
- Pick the basil leaves from the stem, wash and dry.
- Drain the burrata from the whey.
- In your serving bowl or platter, add the tomatoes and basil. Place the burrata ball on top and in the centre. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
Recipe by Charlotte @thenuttygritty
Find more recipes here.