Cinnamon, Apple & Honey Muffins
Warm, cinnamon apple & honey muffins that are high in fibre and perfect for the lunchbox.
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 cups of apple puree/compote (canned or homemade)
- 2 cups of flour (any type)
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup of honey
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly to combine
- Lightly spray your muffin tray with cooking oil or butter and use a large spoon to place the batter in the moulds.
- Cook for 25 minutes and cool using a wire rack.
Recipe by Charlotte @TheNuttyGritty