Homemade Muesli with Greek Yoghurt & Fresh Figs
This super simple yoghurt and muesli recipe doesn’t just look pretty… it is guaranteed to make your tastebuds sing!
Layered with creamy Greek yoghurt, a delicious homemade muesli mix and gorgeous seasonal figs, it is a filling and nourishing meal or snack for any day of the week.
Prep the ingredients the night before for a quick & easy breaky to-go!
Homemade Muesli with Greek Yoghurt and Fresh Figs Recipe
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of any seeds and chopped nuts
- 1 tbsp of shredded coconut
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt (or any yoghurt to your liking)
- 2 fresh figs
- Drizzle of honey
- In a bowl, mix together your oats, seeds, nuts and coconut to make your muesli.
- Cut each fig in half.
- In a separate bowl (or jar for a grab-and-go breaky), add your yoghurt, halved figs and about half of your natural muesli.
- Serve with a drizzle of honey
Recipe by Charlotte @TheNuttyGritty
We would love to hear from you if you recreate any of our recipes. Share some pics with us on Instagram @GlowGroupHealth
Find more delicious recipes here.